Thursday, June 25, 2009

Gathering Party With My P6 Friends

Last Saturday, I went to a gathering party at my P6 friend's house. It was a potluck BBQ party. Although not all my ex-classmates could attend, but there were still a big cloud of them. I am very glad to see them. Before we started the BBQ party, all of us went for swimming at the swimming pool. We played some water games. We also took pictures in the swimming pool. After swimming, we dried ourselves and started the BBQ party. Starting the fire was a challenging part as the charcoals were quite hard to catch fire. Soon, the fire was lit and everyone were happy. We had sausages, fish balls, chicken wings, lamb slices and many more. All of us had a very good time. After everyone is bloated, all of us have to tell a joke or a story. Most of my friends told spooky ghost stories and scared everyone. Some told funny jokes and some told cold jokes. We end our party at about 10pm, we all were very happy and hope to organize another party soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment