Thursday, June 25, 2009

Confession Of A Computer Game Addict

I am a computer game addict. Everyday, I spent more than 8 hours in front of the computer playing games that I bought or borrowed from my friends. I believed playing games can relieve stress therefore I can concentrate in my school. Everyday, I sleep around 1 o’clock in the morning. After school, I will rush home and start playing all sort of games like action games, sport games, racing games and more. When my parents asked about my homework, I always tell them I had finished my homeworks but actually I have not. The next day, I will copy my homeworks from my friends or just simply do it. I thought that playing games will help me improve my studies by concentrating when teacher is teaching but my grades keep going downhill and my parents and teachers were very worried. They started suspecting that I face some problems. Everyday, my parents will check my homeworks and observe me finishing my homeworks. My friends also encourage me in school. I hope in term 3, I will control my self from playing too much of computer games and focus more on my studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment