Monday, May 18, 2009

No...It's the end of term 1 holiday!

Early this morning, after I dressed up myself, my mom took my brother and I to a nearby coffee shop for breakfast.That coffee shop sells my favourite sandwich and 'teh tarik'. After eating my breakfast, mom sent me to the Puduraya bus stop in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia. Today is the last day of term 1 holiday and I will have to leave my family in Malaysia as study in Singapore. When it's time to leave, my younger brother gave me a big hug and tears rolling down his face. I boarded the bus and found my seat. The journey from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Singapore took about six hours. When I reached Singapore, I went to a nearby hawker centre for lunch. Then, I took a bus to Hwa Chong Institution Boarding School (HCIBS). That's the place where I stay when I study in Hwa Chong Institution (Singapore). After I unpack everything, It's already dinner time, so I went to eat my dinner. After I had my dinner, I went to blog (which is now). I am very sleepy so I decide to sleep after I finish this blog article. No... Term 1 Holiday is over!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment